FUEL MEDIC LTD may make changes to this policy occasionally by updating the information on this page. You should refer to this page when visiting the site to ensure that any changes are satisfactory and that you are comfortable to continue using the site. Our policy is effective from 01/09/2011.
About data we may collect
We may request the following data from you:
- Your full name
- Your employment status or job title
- Contact details including your email address
- Location details such as your address and postcode
- Data that may be relevant to customer surveys and/or special offers
What do we do with the data we gather?
We collect this data to better understand your requirements and enable us to offer a superior service, and also for:
- Internal data records
- Service improvement research
- Market research exercises.
Our Data Security Arrangements
We ensure that any personal data supplied to us is held securely. To avoid unauthorised access or disclosure of data, we have taken suitable physical, electronic and managerial steps to protect the data we collect via our website.
External links to partner websites
Securing your personal data
You may opt to control the collection or use of your personal data as follows:
- We will not sell, supply or lease your personal data to third parties without your express permission or unless we are required by law to do so.
- If necessary, you may ask for details of personal data which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you have reason to believe that any data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please either write to or email us as soon as possible, using the details on our “contact us” page. We will ensure that we correct any data held about you that is deemed to be incorrect.